짧게 요약 하자면.

1. 본인은 택배 발송 전부터 전화로 정해진 날짜 까지 수리가 가능한지 여부 확인 하였습니다.

2. 택배 보낸날, 버튼사에서 택배 수령한날, 그 다음날, 그리고 오늘까지 매일 전화 통화를 하였습니다.

3. 수리 가능하다는 약속을 받고 보내였으나 수리가 안되었습니다.

4. 전화통화중 버튼쪽에서 거짓말을 한다는 내용이 발견 되었습니다.

5. 하루 이상이 걸린다는 수리가 30분만에 된다는 것은 말이 안되는 것입니다.

5. 버튼쪽에서는 한 고객의 입장을 전혀 신경안 쓰고 있습니다.

6. 그래서 버튼 본사에 직접 편지를 씁니다.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To whom it may concern,

I am writing this letter to complain that the Burton’s customer service and repair center in Korea is absolutely outrageous. I have used Burton’s products for over ten years and while using them, I heard Burton’s service in Korea was very poor, but after experiencing the bad service, I decided to write a letter myself to the head office in U.S.

Last month I purchased a pair of SL-X boots from the Burton shop in Korea. Since they are new boots and because it is still off season in Korea I didn’t really check the product. Last week (30,Oct.,09) I noticed that there were some faults in the boots and I called the Burton repair center. Before calling the center, I also sent them pictures of by boots and explained the faults to them. When I called, I told them about my boots and asked them if it were possible to get them fixed and returned before 7th,Nov,09, since I made plans with my friends to go boarding on that day. They promised me to get it done by then and I sent the package to them the following week.

I sent the package on Tuesday 2nd, November, 09. I called the center to tell them I had sent the boots and also asked again if it were still possible to get them fixed and returned to me before Saturday. Again they said it is possible. The next day, I received a text from the delivery company saying that my package had been delivered to the Burton repair center. So I called the repair center and asked if they received the boots and asked them again, for the fourth time, if it were still possible to get the job done by Saturday. And again, for the fourth time, they said it was possible. The following day, I called them to ask about the progress. They said everything was ok.

Today, 6th November, 09, I called them to ask whether they sent back the boots or not. From there things started going wrong for me. They told me that they hadn’t even looked at the boots and told me it was not possible to get it done by the date which they promised. They said the repair needed more than a day’s work. Also they lied to me about receiving and checking the faults in the boots. The day when I received the text from the delivery company, I called them the check if my package had been safely delivered. They told me that they had received and checked the boots, but today they told me that my contact number on the box had fallen off so that they could not check my boots. I complained to them but they told me there’s nothing they can do about it and also asked me in a very attacking manner, “what do you want me to do?” The answer which they gave me was that they would check the boots today and the repair needed more than 1 day which was different from what they promised to me. I was so upset because I made plans for the weekend but I did not have boots. I told them to work on my boots until next week and send them back to me as soon as they are done. I also told them that I will write a complaint letter to Burton. Meantime, I had to buy another pair of boots so that I can go boarding.

After about 1 hour, the repair center called me back and told me that they got someone working on my boots and I can receive them by tomorrow. I was so outraged by that. They told me the boots needed to be worked on for over 1 day. But me writing to Burton scared them and even though they are not properly fixed, they will send back my boots in order to shut me up. It is absolutely unacceptable action from such a big company like Burton. Now, I can not trust my boots which were fixed in 30 minutes. I would like to get an exchange from Burton U.S. not in Korea, since they won’t exchange them for me.

I hope that everything will get sorted out and as a customer; I recommend to educate your Korean staff more in order to keep millions of Korean customers.
i also have the voice recording of today's call if you need it.  

한국에 있는 버튼 코리아에서 고객, 애프터서비스가 아주 형편 없기에 이 편지를 모냅니다. 저는 버튼 제품만 10년 이상 써왔으며 제품을 사용 하면서 한국 버튼 유저들의 버튼에 대한 평은 아주 형편이 없다는 것을 들어왔습니다. 전 제가 그 경험을 직접 하였기에 이렇게 직접 미국 본사에 메일을 씁니다.

저번 달 한국에 있는 샵 에서 SL-X 부츠를 구매 하였습니다. 새 제품이고 아직 비 시즌 이라서 부츠를 체크 하지 않았습니다. 저번 주 (10월 30일) 부츠에 결함이 있는 것을 발견 하고 서비스센터에 전화를 했습니다. 센터에 전화를 하기 전에 사진을 찍어서 AS센터에 의뢰를 하고 전화통화도 하였습니다. 그리고 11월 7일 보딩 계획이 있어서 그 전까지 수리 및 수령 가능한지 여부도 물어 보았고 버튼 쪽에서는 그 전까지 무조건 될 거라고 약속을 하였습니다. 저는 약속을 받고 부츠를 그 다음주에 배송해 주었습니다.

11월 2일에 소포를 발송 하였고 AS 센터에 전화를 해서 다시 한번 더 토요일 전까지 수령이 가능 한지 물어 보았습니다. 다시 한번 버튼 측에서는 가능 하다고 답 하였습니다. 소포를 보낸 다음날 택배회사로부터 택배가 배달 되었다는 문자를 받았으며 AS센터에 전화를 해서 소포를 받았는지 부츠를 받았는지 확인을 했습니다. 그리고 버튼에 토요일 전까지 수령 가능한지 4번째 물어 봤습니다. 그리고 버튼 측에서도 역시 4번 똑같은 답을 해 주었습니다. 수령이 가능 하다고. 그 다음날 다시 한번 전화를 걸어 수리 상황을 확인 했습니다. 현재 진행 중이며 걱정하지 말라고 하였습니다.

11월 6일 오늘 제가 전화를 다시 했습니다. 택배를 발송여부를 물어보기 위해서. 여기서부터 일이 꼬이기 시작 했습니다. 버튼AS는 부츠를 아직 수리하지 않은 상태이며 토요일까지 수령은 불가능 하다고 답 하였습니다. AS기간이 하루 이상 걸리는 작업이라고 했습니다. 오늘 전화 통화 중 첫날 택배를 받고 부츠를 확인 하였는지 여부에 대해서 버튼 쪽에서 거짓말 하였다는 것도 알 수 있었습니다. 택배회사에서 문자를 받았을 때 수령여부를 확인하기 위하여 버튼에 전화를 했는데 그 당시 버튼에서는 택배를 수령하였으며 부츠를 확인했다고 말 하였습니다. 하지만 오늘은 말이 달라져 택배 박스에 송장이 떨어져 있어서 부츠가 누구 것인지 알 수가 없어서 수리를 못하였다고 합니다. 그리고 제가 항의를 하자 버튼 쪽에서는 자기네들이 할 수 있는 것은 없다고 말 했으며 따지는 듯이 ”제가 뭘 어떻게 해드릴까요?” 라고 대답을 했습니다. 그들이 준 결론은 수리 기간은 1일 이상 걸리며 약속한 내용을 지킬 수 없다는 것이었습니다. 주말 보딩 계획이 있기에 저는 더더욱 황당 했습니다. 저는 부츠 천천히 수리 하시고 보내 달라고 하였으며 이 내용을 버튼 본사에 통보 하겠다고 전달 하였습니다. 그리고 주말을 위해 부츠를 하나 더 사야만 했습니다.  

대략 1시간 뒤쯤 버튼에서 다시 전화가 와서 누군가가 부츠를 수리 하고 있다고 오늘 택배 발송 하여 내일 수령 할 수 있다고 통보를 합니다. 여기서 더더욱 화가 나기 시작 했습니다.
버튼 본사에 통보한다는 내용을 듣고 1일 이상 걸린다는 수리가 1시간 만에 되는 것도 그렇고 제 입을 막기 위해서 말이 이렇게 바뀐다는 내용도 이해가 가지 않습니다. 전 30분만에 고쳐진 제 부츠를 믿을 수 없습니다. 한국에서 교환이 불가능 하오니 그래서 미국 본사 쪽으로 의뢰를 하게 되었습니다.  

모든 것이 원할 하게 해결될 것을 원하며 한국에 있는 많은 버튼 소비자들을 유지 하려면 버튼 코리아의 직원 교육이 시급 합니다. 한국어 이지만 통화 내용을 녹취하였습니다. 필요 하시다면 같이 보내 드리겠습니다.

엮인글 :

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 추천 수 조회 수sort
공지 일반 이용안내 [9] Rider 2005-09-13 571 16437
491 일반 나 이제 턴좀해~ [44] 필리핀유덕화 2008-12-02 46 9190
490 일반 살로몬 말라뮤트 뒤꿈치 안아프게 만드는방법.. [35] 가로아 2009-01-16 71 9188
489 일반 스노우보드 트릭 용어 [버터/버터링, 롤링]... [9] DreamSaver 2012-09-19   9055
488 일반 SJ4000(짭프로)와 IOS기기를 함께 쓰시려고 ... [1] JTC 2014-11-18   8959
487 일반 카풀 관련하여... (매너/요령/주의/... ^^) [68] 덜 잊혀진 2011-01-04 5 8821
486 일반 알파인 입문을 위한 준비 [24] Rider_moon 2011-02-07 2 8793
485 일반 한국 초창기 스노우보드의 작은 역사... [24] Ricky 2007-12-11 56 8715
484 일반 본질적으로 보드 잘타는 비법 [20] 몽블랑설 2007-12-20 30 8702